Our attorneys give advice on how the law might impact on the strategies of trade and advertising of products and services. Furthermore, the attorneys advise about consumer responsibility, as well as product labeling.
Some of our services include:
- Advice on advertising of regulated products.
- Advertising challenges.
- Review of the substantiation of the claim.
- Review of comparative advertising.
- Promotions and contests for consumers.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Review of claims for printed publicity and broadcast advertising.
- Answers to government posed questions.
With respect to the authorization and control of promotion and advertising for processed food products, including alcoholic beverages, we advise on the procedures to obtain the authorization from the health authority on publicity, commercials and promotional campaigns, prior to its launching and promotion.