Phone: +593 2 256 1808. Ext: 34
Fax: +593 2 256 7293
Monday to Friday: Appointment times available upon request
- Intellectual Property
- IP Litigation
Yamile has focused her practice on intellectual property from 1999. She has advised on the renewal, registration, and vigilance of trademarks to local and international companies from different industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, entertainment, among others.
In addition, Yamile has advised to clients in matters regarding to copyrights and IP litigation. She has worked closely with her clients to understand their needs and prepare strategies to manage their trademark portfolios in Ecuador and abroad.
Yamile has worked in the legal department and the intellectual property committee at the Ecuadorian Intellectual Property Institute. She was in charge of performing legal cases analysis and preparing resolutions.
- JD (equivalent). Universidad de La Habana. Cuba. 1978
- PhD in Law. Universdidad de La Habana. Cuba. 1990
- JD (equivalent). Universidad Central del Ecuador. Quito, Ecuador. 1999
- Postgraduated on Copyrights. Universidad de Buenos Aires. Argentina. 2016
- Colegio de Abogados de Pichincha