Phone: +593 2 256 1808. Ext. 17
Fax: +593 2 256 7293
Monday to Friday: Appointment times available upon request
- Constitutional law
- Civil law and Contracts
- Banking law
- Insurance law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Commercial law
- Corporate law
- Tax law
Miguel Falconi began his law practice in 1972. His legal work focuses on civil law, corporate law, public contracting, among others.
Dr. Falconi advises clients on incorporation of companies, company statutes, shareholder agreements, disputes resolutions, and representation of shareholders.
His local and international clients belong to the following industries: transportation, energy, banking and insurance, among others.
Legal and commercial advisor in public bidding regarding to electric generation, cable-drawn urban transport systems, such as the following cases:
- Asea Brown Bovery, Energy Generation Control Center.
- DOPPELMAYR Seilbahnen GmbH
- Cotecna Inspection, Pre Shipment Inspection of merchandise (PSI).
- Colegio de Abogados de Pichincha
- International Trademark Association INTA
- Chambers of Industries and Commerce domiciled in Quito: Spain, France, United States of America, United Kingdom.
- Arbitrator for Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce, Quito.
- Arbitrator for Chamber of Construction, Quito.
- Arbitrator for CIAM sponsored by the British Embassy.
- Consul ad Honorem of Jamaica in Quito.
- University of Salamanca, Spain: “Postgraduate Program in Constitutional Law, January 2005.
- PhD in Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, Quito, 1971.
- University of Cambridge, England: Course on general principles of proceedings in the English courts and the structure of English law. 1970.