Phone: +593 2 256 1808. Ext. 55
Fax: +593 2 256 7293
Monday to Friday: Appointment times available upon request
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Civil and Commercial Contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Public Contracts
Armando has an important experience in different kinds of corporate affairs, in public and private contracting, litigation in: civil, commercial, labor, constitutional, contentious- administrative, and arbitration.
- Constitutional protection act for the benefit of Banco Pichincha, against Superintendecy of Companies. A final suspension was obtained of an unconstitutional sanction resolution.
- Domestic Arbitration ad hoc to the benefit of Via Advisors Ecuador S.A., VIADVI, against Telecomunicaciones Móviles del Ecuador TELECSA S.A., An arbitral award was obtained, the defendant company was asked to pay US $6.000.000,00.
- A labor law suit for the benefit of Ms. Susana Pazmiño de Armijos against Halliburton Login Services, An emblematic case, the verdict asked the defendant company to pay a compensation in local currency for about of US $ 2.000.000,00 according the exchange currency of that time.
- Harvard University. Negotiation course (two levels). 1999
- JD (equivalent). Pontificia Universidad Católica. Quito-Ecuador. 1977
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Sociology. Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador. Quito-Ecuador. 1972
- Constitutional Tribunal: Principal Vocal. 2002-2003.
- Magistrate of the Civil and Commercial Brach of Supreme Court of Justice, 2003-2004.
- Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Chamber of Quito: Referee.