Data Protection and Electronic Commerce
We offer data protection for natural persons or legal entities, their goods or patrimony, administered by public institutions and private companies. All databases and registries are regulated in Ecuador and therefore need protection.
Our service includes:
- Analysis of legal security of data stored in public or private administration databases.
- Effectiveness and efficiency in its administration and management.
- Advertising, access, and confidentiality.
- Identification of facts, acts, contracts, or instruments that should be registered and/or recorded and duties of registrars and information administrators.
For legal purposes, the investigation of public data has probative value. Data legally registered serves as evidence, and should be protected. We are serious about helping our clients reduce the risks concerning data protection and prevent the misuse of information.
With regard to electronic commerce, signatures and data messages, we advise on all matters relating to:
- Electronic signature.
- Certification services, electronic contracting and telematics.
- Provision of electronic services through information networks.
- Protection of users of electronic information systems.
- Standard-Form Agreements for online services and selling products through electronic commerce.